HaVoCLaD - Bill Gray's - Penfield, NY - #16

10/10


Bill Gray's is the home of the World's Greatest Cheeseburger!  (At one point they had this term trademarked, but it looks like that has fallen by the wayside.

Growing up I had this burger at least monthly.  For a time, it was our go-to Sunday dinner.  Naturally, during a quick trip back to Rochester, I had to stop in to mark Bill Gray's off of this challenge!

I had my usual, a cheesburger with extra onions, pickles, ketchup and hot sauce.  FYI - Rochester hot sauce is a tangy meat gravy sauce unique to Rochester (as far as I know).  The burgers are 5 oz, hand formed from fresh hamburg and cooked up on a flat grill.  Lots of charry goodness. The bun is big and fresh from DiPaulo's.

Unfortunately, they changed their onion rings for the worse.  The fries are still nice fat crinkle cuts so I didn't mark 'em down for the rings.

No comments:

Post a Comment